Friday, June 29, 2018

Playing the Game

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

It's that time of year in our house hold!  Baseball!!

When I got the fun Hats Off stamp set from D2BA I thought it would be super fun to use it to create Project Life Pages for my kids albums!  So I printed off some photos from last year's baseball season and did just that!!

Here they are:

 I created a title card and shaker pocket using the stamp set for each of their pages!!

I really LOVE the 'NEVER let the fear of STRIKING out keep you from playing the GAME. Babe Ruth' sentiment from the set!  I thought it would make the perfect title cards for each of their pages!
For both title cards I also used a piece of Hats Off and Bright Pumpkin pattern paper!!  For the above title card I fussy cut one of the hats from the Hats Off pattern paper to add above the sentiment!  I really liked how it looked!!

A look at one of the shaker pockets:
Again I used the same paper mentioned above to tie them together!  I added some sequins to the pocket as well as stamped and die cut baseballs!!

So fun!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is just FUN!! Cute photo's of the kids and their team.. the shaker pocket is adorable!

Theresa