Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Make a Splash


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Can't you believe summer is just about over with?  Here in WI we are starting to have some beautiful Fall weather!

I have a fun summery card to share with you quick...
I LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the Making Waves (10667) die set to create the fun waves.

I stamped the 'be a mermaid and make waves!' sentiment from the Under the Sea Mermaid (CL-075) stamp set with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder!
I added the Mermaid Tail (10671) in the waves as if she just jumped into the water!!

I used the Splash (STN-029) stencil to add some water splashes to the inside of the card:
I also added the die cut Make a Splash (10668) sentiment to the inside.  

I really like how it turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable “
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! How CUTE! I love that mermaid tail and sweet sentiment!!! Enjoy your Fall weather - it's still over 100 degrees here! Darn, It! :)

Theresa