Friday, September 13, 2019

The Stamping Village

Hello Stamping Friends!!

There is a super fun YouTube Blog Hop going on!!

Be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy Blog for all the details!!!

This is the second seal Dare 2B Artzy has designed as part of The Stamping Village collaboration!!  

Here is a look at the entire stamp set, 2019 Holiday Seals:
2019 Holiday Seals
What a fun collaboration between all these lovely companies!!

----------

I just LOVE the seal by D2BA, check out my first project with it:
I just had to create a fun candy filled treat package with it!!  

When I first seen it I instantly thought of using it on some kind of gift packaging.  I just love the sentiment and image!

Have a beautiful day! 

5 comments:

Merry Ambuel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merry Ambuel said...

I love this set. They can be used for so many things.

Scrapper69 said...

What a wonderful set and I love the Santa one you used!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute treat! Love the Santa stamp you used
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

prince said...

Chahne Lagti HaiKoi Bhooli Hui Daastaaan Jab Yaad Aaney Lagti Hai play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil udash satta king Hichkiyon Se Ek Baat Ka Ehsaas To Hota HaiKoi Hume Yaad To Karta HaiMilne Na Aaye To Kya HuaPar Chand Lamhe Hum Par Barbaad To Karta Hai.