Monday, January 6, 2020

I Love You


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Made In Minutes

I decided to create a fun and quick package for Valentine's Day:

It would be so fun and quick to create a bunch of these!!

I used the lovely Pretty Treat Topper to create the layered topper.  I just LOVE this die set!  I also used the Sentiment Label Dies to create the banner on top of my topper.  What a perfect added layer!!

The stamped 'i love you' is from the Be Mine stamp set!
So I absolutely LOVE the Heart Bow Dies Miss Emma released last month, they are so fun! Not only are the bows adorable, but I love the little stitch heart with each of them!  They make for an awesome accent even if you don't use the entire bow.

I used the Fun Size Heart Bow Die and Small Heart Bow Die sets to die cut the two cute hearts to add to my package!!  They add the perfect touch!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG amiss Kendra How Duper Sweet and Cute is your Treat Topper..Loving the pretty paper and and all your layering switch your sweet sentiment tag!! You did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bag topper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Jannie said...

Love what you made!
Great choice of paperšŸ’•

shabbypinkhouse said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it! tfs Hugs, Christine

Scrapper69 said...

Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I've been MIA - lots of things have been going on... :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Adorable project - :)

Theresa