Thursday, January 16, 2020

MCT 99th Edition Sneak Peek Day #4


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day #4 of Sneak Peeks for the 99th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!
YAY!!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!  And next month is MCT'S 100th Release!!!



Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
Heart Treat Box Die

What a fun treat box die!!

Here is the first one I created:
How sweet?!?!

Such a sweet little box to add some chocolates in!  Or even a little gift!!

The die cut 'love' is part of the Heart Treat Box Die set.  The die cut label I used to put the sentiment on is part of the Sentiment Labels Die Set!

-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!   For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday,  Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE  blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in the comments section below just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even spread the word on Instagram! :)

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

17 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra How Adorable and Ca-ute is your Valentine Treat Box!! Lovin' your Polka paper....and paired with the Red..totally showcases this Precious Little Treat Box in a delightful way!! You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Under The Willow Tree said...

Love treat boxes. So easy to make and give.
ewanda.stewart@gmail.com

Marilyn said...

Cute treat box! Love the polka dot paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️
mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

Marla said...

Cut bix. Love the banner. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love these bright colors!!! Great little box! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

shabbypinkhouse said...

How adorable is this! Love the polka dot paper you used and love the Love banner! tfs Hugs, Christine

Jen P said...

Your treat box is delightful! Great paper choices for this fun box!
crats.petersen(at)gmail.com

jean said...

what a sweet way to do kids treat boxes!!!!

Sue D said...

So cute--love the polka dots.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

sharon g said...

Oh how I love the polka dots!!!!! This is adorable. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Becca Yahrling said...

I have a thing for polka dots. lol This is darling!
rebyah1 @gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on your pretty dotted treat box. The label is a perfect idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Miss M said...

I love the paper you used for the inner heart! It is such a fun colorful paper! I also like how the twine brings the whole design together!
mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! Wonderful project Kendra!

Theresa
cardaddict69@hotmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty polka dots! Love your very sweet Heart Treat Box!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

SD said...

Cute treat box, awesome colors. This new die is awesome.
srdelgado395@gmail.com

Ose White said...

I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremen did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremen for help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313