Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Coffee Is On Me!


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...
Gift Card Holder

Made a coffee themed gift card holder with some lovely products from June's release:
Perfect gift card holder to add a Starbuck's or Dunkin' Donut GC in!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

4 comments:

Jannie said...

So funny we used the same sentiment!!! I so 💕 your giftcard holder

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Linda said...

Love the hearts with the coffee, pretty gift card holder. TFS

shabbypinkhouse said...

Love your gift card holder! Love that you added the hearts!