Wednesday, June 1, 2022

DAD


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

I Need A Favor

I always love this theme!!  Creating 3D projects is my favorite!!

With Father's Day around the corner, I decided to create this masculine project:
Used the lovely Pocket Pillow Box Die to create my package!


All My Creative Time Products Used:
Dad Die

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

luvhymns said...

I'm glad I bought that pillow box.... I was just looking at it the other day.... now to use it!!!! (that's the key, right?)

Linda said...

So very pretty, Kendra. Love your papers and how you brought it together. :)

shabbypinkhouse said...

Beautiful pillow treat box! Love the masculine papers! Tfs 😍