Friday, November 4, 2022

Divinity Designs November/December Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

Are you ready for Divinity Designs November/December Release?!!

This release is filled with a bunch of awesome NEW products!!

Just in time for the holidays!!  This release has a bunch of awesome products for your holiday cards!!

First up a pretty shaker card featuring the NEW Snowflake Layering Combo Dies:
I LOVE this new die set!!

I also used the NEW Merry Christmas & Layer 6 for my sentiment!

------

Next up I have another pretty shaker card:

This card features the lovely NEW Christmas Village & Layers Dies!

Again, I used the Merry Christmas & Layer 6 for my sentiment!

------

Lastly I have a cute kid inspired card:

How cute!!

This card features the Santa & Friends Paper/Die Duos!  I just love these cuties!!

------

I just LOVE this NEW release from DD!!


Have a great day!!




------------------------


No comments: