Thursday, November 3, 2022

Holiday Wishes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

We were asked to use the 4x4 Envelope Die today as well!

So I decided to also use the Fun Snowflake Die to create this fun little shaped Christmas card:
It fits perfect in the 4x4 Envelope!!

I just love how this envelope and card set turned out!!  Lots of love was put in this set!!

Used a fun mixture of my favorite products from MCT!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sweet card, Kendra! Love the different shades of pink! TFS have a nice day.