Sunday, December 4, 2022

Fun Packages

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I absolutely LOVE the NEW Gift Bag & Box Die Set from Dare 2B Artzy!!

I created five fun packages with it:
I just love how each one turned out!!

A close-up of the box:
So sweet!

Opened up:
Yummy!!

Next up I have two bags:


Both similar, but as a you look on the sides:
 I didn't put the sides on one, so you could see the candies I put in a bag on the inside!!  Just gives another fun way to use the die set!

This next one I cut the width down slightly to make the package a little smaller:
So cute!!


And lastly, I cut the 'flap' off so that I could make this one an actual gift bag:
I love how it turned out!!

I used the handle die from the Purse Gift Card Holder Die Set to create the two handles for this bag!  And then added some tissue paper!!

I had so much fun with this new die!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable packages!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️