Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Holiday Card & Tag Duo


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a card and tag duo today using products from Divinity Designs!!

I just love how these two turned out:
So pretty!

I just love this beautiful card:
I really like the colors I used!!


I can wait to wrap a gift to put this pretty tag on it, along with the card!  I have honestly never made a matching card and tag before!



Divinity Designs Products Used:

Snowflake Card

Dies: Snowflake Layering Combo, Merry Christmas & Layer 4, Snow Crystals, Pierced Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles, A2 Portrait Card Base With Layer
Paper Collection: Christmas Collection 2019
Other: Foam Tape, Crystal Rhinestones

 

Snowflake Tag

Dies: Snowflake Layering Combo, Merry Christmas & Layer 5
Paper Collection: Christmas Collection 2019
Other: Foam Tape



Have a lovely day!




------------------------


No comments: