Wednesday, February 1, 2023

DD Feb Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

It's release day at Divinity Designs!!

Their February release is tiny, but fun!!

First up I am featuring the Flower Petals Layering Combo Die:
I was going for a bright and cheerful card!  I think I accomplished that!!  So fun!!


Next up I'm featuring the awesome NEW Shining Light Lantern Die:
I love the large size to this die!  Takes up most of the front of an A2 sized card!  So many possibilities!!

I think this die will be great for masculine cards!!

On this inside I used a sentiment from the NEW My Light stamp set:

Perfect sentiment to go along with the lantern!!


-----

I also used the Shining Light Lantern Die on this square card:
On the inside of the lantern I used the NEW Lantern Add-Ons Die set!

This add-on set creates even more fun possibilities for the lantern!

I decided to create scene in the Northwoods at  a cabin!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamps: My light

Dies: Shining Light LanternLantern Add-Ons, Squares, Square Card Base With Layer

Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Bearly Art Glue, Blending Brushes


Check out the entire release here!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: