Thursday, February 16, 2023

Happy Anniversary


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

Tomorrow is mine and Hubby's 16th Wedding Anniversary!  And 22 years together!!

So I decided to create an anniversary card for him:
I die cut the 'XOXO' die a bunch of times from the XOXO Border Dies to create the background!!  One of them I die cut from a pretty red glittery paper!  Thought it would be fun to have one stand out a little bit more.


All My Creative Time Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristi said...

Totally love this card. It’s simple and makes a statement. Happy Anniversary