Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hello Pumpkin


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tags

I love all seasons, but I think fall is probably my favorite!  I love pumpkins and when the leaves start changing colors! I especially love the cooler weather!

I decided to create a fall themed tag!

I used the NEW Jack-O-Lantern Tag Die for this fun tag:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!  So sweet and perfect for fall!!

The sentiments are part of the NEW I Love Fall stamp set!!

Not sure if I will add it to a package of candy or maybe a gift for a family member!  

All MCT Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Jannie said...

Love you pumpkin!! How did you make the stem??

cm said...

I'm with you, Kendra...ready for some Fall weather. Your pumpkin tag is so pretty!
~carol

Linda Hott said...

Awesome tag! TFS

Kristi said...

Absolutely love this. I want a bigger pumpkin die. What did you use to make the stem??

Marilyn said...

Pretty tag!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤️