Saturday, September 16, 2023

You Are Beautiful

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a pretty card to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

I just love how bright and fun this card is:
I used the Bloom with Grace stamp set for the lovely flowers!!  And the coordinating Bloom with Grace Die Set to die cute the flowers!

The 'You', 'Are' and 'beautiful' are from the Be Strong stamp set!! I love the sentiment!!  I really like that there is a coordinating die for the 'beautiful'! Which is part of the Be Strong Die set!

I also used the Boho Prints stamp set and coordinating die for the leaves!!

I used the Circle Duo Stencils to create the dots in the background of my card!!

Fun!!  I have another flower image colored up that is just purple using this set as well!  Can't wait to share it!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: