Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Snow Much


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm so excited for Brass & Bliss Craft Co. July Release!!
I have enjoyed creating some holiday projects with their new products!!

Shop the NEW release here!!

Here is the first one I created:
How cute is that?!  I just love how this card turned out!!

Such a fun Impossible Fold Card!
The '5723D Impossible Fold Die' definitely makes creating this card super fun and easy!!
This sweet snowman image from the NEW '36039 Snowman Cheer' set looked like he was waving, so I thought it would be fun to create a general 'hello' card!  This card could easily be used just because in winter or as a Christmas card....or it would also be perfect for Valentine's Day!!


Brass and Bliss Products Used:

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


No comments: