Thursday, July 11, 2024

Snowy Winter Wishes


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm so excited to share this cute card with you using products from Brass & Bliss Craft Co.!!

Featuring the Stacked Arches Die Set to create the shaped card:
I just love how this card turned out!!  Normally I would have colored the Christmas lights colorful, but I wanted to stick with colors from the papers, so I decided to go with 'clear' lights! That's the first time I ever did that!  Love it!!  I added a little glitter to each light, but it's hard to tell from the picture!

The adorable snowman is from the In Case You Get Cold stamp set! I just love this image:

If you purchase any Christmas stamp set today, you can get the coordinating die 40% off!! Discount shows in cart!!  What a great deal!!  Great time to think about those Christmas cards!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------


Brass and Bliss Products Used:
\

No comments: