Thursday, September 17, 2026

MCT 167th Edition New Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 167th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What an adorable NEW release, as always!!  I just LOVE everything!!!


In this release:
Fall Flowers Die Plate, 
Sunflowers Plate Die,
Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder Die, 
Window Card Dies,
Window Pocket Envelope Die,
Simply Thankful Stamps,
Teddy Harvest Ephemera
and
 Golden Harvest 2026 Paper Pack


I'm featuring the NEW Window Card Dies and Window Pocket Envelope Die:
How sweet!!  

I really like the fun shaped card:
So many fun possibilities!

I especially LOVE the NEW Fall Flowers Die Plate!


What a great release!!


MCT Products Used:
Window Card Dies
Window Pocket Envelope Die
Fall Flowers Die  Plate
Simply Thankful Stamps
Teddy Harvest Ephemera
Golden Harvest 2026 Paper Pack

Remember to use code KENDRA to get 15% off your order through Friday, August 21, 2026!  Any other time get 10% off!!



Have a lovely day!


No comments: