Wednesday, September 16, 2026

MCT 167th Edition Sneak Peek Day #1

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the 167th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!
Only one sneaky peek day!!

Tomorrow is release day!!
I hope you are ready for some awesome NEW products!!

I'm so in love with everything!!

-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
Fall Flowers Die Plate, 
Sunflowers Plate Die,
Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder Die, 
Window Card Dies,
Window Pocket Envelope Die,
Simply Thankful Stamps,
Teddy Harvest Ephemera
and
 Golden Harvest 2026 Paper Pack
 

I'm featuring the awesome NEW 'Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder':
I just love it!!

I'm also featuring a few other NEW products!!
This paper pack is so beautiful!!

A look as you pull the top off:
How cool is that?!  I can't wait to make more of these!

The NEW 'Teddy Harvest Ephemera' is so adorable!!


MCT Products Used:
Fancy Coffee Gift Card Holder
Sunflower Plate Die
Teddy Harvest Ephemera
Simply Thankful Stamp Set
Golden Harvest 2026 Paper Pack



Remember you can use code KENDRA for 10% off your purchase anytime!  Tomorrow you will get 15% off!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------



No comments: