Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday Fun

Good morning!!  I was able to get away for a few hours on Saturday with some good friends and we went cropping at Archiver's.  I had so much fun!  I didn't really create as much as I would have liked to, but I had fun!

Here is a card I finished while I was there, which is part of my post for Creative Inspiration Paints today.

"Kitty"
 A cute Great Impressions Stamp was used to create this card. "Birthday Cat w/Balloons"

 I used some fun colors for this birthday card - "Citrus", "Sky Blue" "Tutu Pink", "Pumpkin", "Spring Green" and "Amethyst" to color in the balloons along with using my ProMarkers to do a little shading.

I also used "Sky Blue" on the piece of blue cardstock around the patterned piece of paper to add some more shimmer.

I hope you have a wonderful week!



-----------------------------------------

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Birthdays and Celebrations
My Time to Craft: Up in the Air
The Crafty Pad: Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Cute card! I love the coloring. Did you use all ProMarkers for it? Those are on my wish list!

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a gorgeous card, i like the image and your layout, great colours too.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

So cute - and I already know it shines, shines, shines!!! Love it.
Lynn

Peggysue said...

Hi Kendra, I wanted to see your blog since you left a couple of comments on mine (thanks!)
I have to say, you have 2 beautiful babies!!!
Cute cards too!

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and great bp's. Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

So cute!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Sunday for another brilliant challenge! :)

Maggie
xx

Vee said...

Oooh!! what a fabulous card, thanks for joining our Birthday/Celebration challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our 2nd birthday celebrations over at Charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x