Friday, January 7, 2011

Love Ewe from D2D

Good morning!  It's the first Friday of the month!! Which means a FREEBIE at Designed 2 Delight!  Faith's images are so much fun to work with!

By grabbing this week's freebie and playing along, you'll recieve next week's image free as well.  It's such a fun progressive challenge!

This week's image is called "Love Ewe"

If you played along last week you recieved the whole set, if not you can grab the single sheep to play with here.


My little guy was helping me create this card, so it ended up being a very clean and simple card!  It was so cute, I mentioned I wanted to add some gems, so he "had" to go get them for me!  I was unable to even pick which ones I wanted to use, he wanted to pick them out, thankfully he picked red!  Trying talking a 2.5yr old out of something....not easy!!  So I'm glad he picked red.

While we were creating this card he insisted we sing "Mary had a little lamb!"  So we were having fun!!

Have a nice day!

Kendra

1 comment:

Linda Wescott said...

Thankfully he has a good eye lol. He'll be making his own cards before long. Love the clean and simple look, the image is so cute. Hugs lin