Saturday, May 3, 2014

To My Mom with RB

Time for a Raisin Boat Color Challenge, this time we were asked to use 5 or more BoatHouse Collection colors of our choice!!

I used Think Pink, Sweet Cheeks, Lemon Glaze, Lavender Bloom, Forget Me Not and Pear Salad!!  As well as Brighton Beach White!

I just love how my project turned out!
I used the new Riverwalk Floral to alter this Circular Tin! I just LOVE this set!!  The sentiment is from the Bloom set!

Close-up:
As you can see on the purple striped flower, I used some of my Copic markers to add a little different color to the paper!

I just love the added rhinestones along the flourish!

Check out the Raisin Boat Blog for more inspiration!

Have a great day!!

    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tin.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Beautiful! What a lovely gift.