Sunday, May 4, 2014

Use a Tutorial with GI

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's the first Sunday of the month, so that means it's time for a  Great Impression Stamps Challenge!

This month it's all about:

There are many fun tutorials to choose from!
You can check them all out here.

I decided to use the Bordered Sentiment tutorial!

I love this technique!

Here's the card I created:
I didn't have any Anniversary cards on hand, so I thought it would be fun to create this elegant card!
I used the beautiful Happy Anniversary (E42) sentiment!

I also really like the Queen Ann Lace (E807) stamp from GI!

Such a fun, elegant card!!

------------

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Have a fabulous day!!



2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh that's really lovely!!! I've never tried that and I should! Great job!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO elegant, Kendra! LOVE the black, red, and white color scheme and I adore the bits of bling! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx