Thursday, May 29, 2014

Way to Go, Graduate! with Red Rubber IDesigns

Good Morning Stamping Friends!

Time for another Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!
Hosted by....Paula-Kay!

This week's Inspirational is:
Way to go, Graduate!

Create a graduation card!

What a great inspirational, especially for this time of year!

My little sister actually graduates from high school this year, so I decided to join in this inspirational to create her graduation card!
Next month I am putting on a graduation party for her!  Along with a birthday party for my kiddos!  Can't wait!

The sentiment is part of the Savvy Sayings stamp set.
And the stars are part of the Build-A-Background stamp set!
I used VersaMark ink and stamped the background, I then used some of my favorite Pearl Embossing powder!  I love the sparkle/glimmer from each star!

---------------------------

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs Blog and join in my inspirational! 
We'd love to see what you create!!

Each Thursday there is a new inspirational!  

Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This inspiration had me stumped. I love what you came up with. All those stars are great for the star of the day