Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Wine Tag with GI

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!
This month is Anything Goes with a GI stamp!!

Before I share my project, check out this month's new stamps:
LOVE them!!
You can find them here!

---------

Now for my Wine Tag I created:
I love creating beautiful tags to go on a bottle of wine!  
Adds a nice touch!!

The tag itself:
I love the fun non-traditional colors I used!!

I added lots of sparkle!!
I used the F48 Elegant Merry Christmas sentiment!
Love the font of this sentiment!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the fun colors you used here, Kendra! All your non-traditional colors are fabulous! The embellishments rock, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx