Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Unique Shaped Card with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping blog today!

Today we are featuring Unique Shaped Christmas Cards!

I just love creating shaped cards!
With this in mind, I decided to visit  my Bigger Die Cut Tutorial again! 

I once again used  the largest die from the Fancy Labels 1 Die set!!
I created this shaped card with it:
Similar to the other, but a little smaller.

The Season's Greeting sentiment is part of the Holiday Sentiments set.
I love the Poinsettias stamp set!

The Poinsettia is so beautiful embossed  in white on vellum!!

Isn't it beautiful?!
I sure think so!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



No comments: