Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have a Christmas card to share with you today using some Inspired By Stamping products!!

Ever since I got the Friends Forever set I have been wanting to created a Christmas tree with the "swash" in the set!  Finally I was able to find some time to do so!!

And I LOVE how it turned out:
Simple, yet so beautiful!
Took me awhile to get the tree just right!!

The star on the top is from the Build a Stocking set!!

The cute little holiday sentiment is from the Holiday Tags set.
In the new year I will share how I created this pretty tree!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Build a Stocking

Friends Forever


Holiday Tags


------------------------

No comments: