Monday, April 27, 2015

Anything But a Card with SS



Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $10 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Anything But a Card

Well, as you may have read in other posts, I am really trying to catch up with my kids photo albums, so I have recently taken up Project Life!!

So I decided to use this challenge to create a "Project life" page for my little guy's album:
I love how it turned out!

 The On the Hunt Accents are perfect for this page!!
The Copper Kettle Enamel Powder was perfect to cover the buck!
I also LOVE the Big Bucks stamp set!!

The "tall grass" from the  Foliage #1 stamp set add the perfect touch to this card:

I used the Mossy Glen Enamel Powder to cover the "hunt" Piccolo.
My little guy just loved this page!



SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:
Big Bucks clear stamp set AF4823     Foliage #1 Clear Stamp Set AF4613     On The Hunt Accents (set of 9) LA112     Shades™ Dye Ink Pad FOREST     Shades™ Dye Ink Pad SAND CASTLE     Shades™ Dye Ink Pad BROWNIE    Enamel Powder MOSSY GLEN     Enamel Powder COPPER KETTLE      Enamel Embossing Powder Fluid     Fine Detail EP BLACK SPARKLE     Self-Adhesive Pearls BLACK     3/8" Super Sticky Tape, 55 YARDS

-------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#220 For Mom

Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamps Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the "Sweeties"!

Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fabulous LO Kendra, I love the sparkly enamel powders!!
Hugs, Tammy