Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Spring with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Most of the time when I start a card, I usually first pick the image, which is what I did with this card, but usually I just start coloring it!  Not this time, I pulled out my paper and picked out my paper first and colored my image based on the colors!

I love the F545 Spring Boots image!
It's a super fun image to color!

I also added the pretty A149 Dainty Butterfly!!
 I also used the fun new B246 Happy Everything sentiment!!

So pretty!!
I just LOVE tulips!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Beautiful as always dear!
Love it :)