Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy 50th with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have SUPER fun masculine card to share with you today using some fun Inspired By Stamping products!!

I just LOVE how this card turned out, will be making more of these in the future!!
I cut out the 50 from my card base on my Cameo, I then stamped the paper in the background with the chevron pattern from the Backgrounds Basics II set!!

I stamped the large "Happy" from the Happy Sentiments set just perfectly, so that I could add the "TH" from the Pretty Planners set!  I love how it looks!!
This card was one of those "HAPPY DANCE" in the scrap room when finished moments!!

Super FUN!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Challenges
Craftin Desert Diva's: Shaker Card
Com and Get It: Something that Begins with "B" - Birthday

8 comments:

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I love the shaker element inside the numbers!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

teachdanz said...

This is really cute Kendra!! You should link up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Shaker Project" linky party - this is perfect for it!!
Hugs-
Nicole

Bunny said...

Cute shaker card, Kendra. I like the pattern behind the 50. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Donna K said...

I really LOVE this, Kendra!!

mum of two said...

Kendra, this is awesome!! It was such a great idea to use the number as your shaker. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Shaker Card Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous shaker card!! Love it!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pop of color in the shaker stuffing -- looks so fabulous with your card~