Friday, February 26, 2016

History with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

I love this super fun feminine card!!

I love the new F622 Make History sentiment!!
Such a fun and sassy sentiment!

Great sentiment for those girlfriend cards!!

Close-up:
I really like the sentiment with the flowers and pearls!

Such an elegant touch!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Kendra! This is simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the colors and that fabulous sentiment and those beautiful flowers - did I tell ya your card was Gorgeous? It really is! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

Such a pretty card! Those blooms and pearls are the perfect accents for this sentiment! Gorgeous color combo, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jeannie said...

Hello there! I found you on Splitcoast and thought I'd stop by for a closer look at all of this gorgeousness! I just love the sentiment too! I also see you're from Wisconsin, and I'm from Milwaukee originally :) Beautiful work!

My Current Blog Challenge is Flower Power ~ Join Me!

Jeannie T.
More Info Here:
Dragonfly Journeys