Wednesday, February 10, 2016

You are Loved Package with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?
It's almost here!

Today I thought I would share a 3D gift project with you, using some Honey Bee Stamps!!!

First I collected a few supplies:
Stamps (Cherish and Beautiful Life)
Inks
Some Candy
Clear Box

I found these sweet gummy roses downtown and they reminded be of the flower in the Cherish stamp set!
So I picked them up to add them to a gift package!  Perfect for Valentine's Day!

And as you can probably guess, I grabbed the large flower image from the Cherish stamp set to create my own background.
I stamped the flower in three different colors.

I used my Gelly Roll pen to add sparkle to a few of the flowers!!

And here is my finished package:
Isn't it sweet?!

I used the fun "you are loved" sentiment from the Beautiful Life stamp set!
I finished the package off by adding some flowers and rhinestones!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Challenges
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration: Anything Goes/Valentine
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar: Valentine/Love
Creative Corner: Valentine's Day/Love
Simply Create Too: Love or Valentine's

4 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a gorgeous combination! The candy box is an amazing idea and is so beautiful with your stamping! Love this!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is gorgeous, love those gummy's they are my favorite in and form and shape....LOL! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super sweet - what a great combo!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! FABULOUS! LOVE the color combo and how much the flowers look like the gummys - wonderful gift!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations