Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Thanks for Friendship with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I enjoy sending random cards occasionally to those special friends to just say hi, let them know how special they are or even just to thank them for their friendship.

So for my card today I decided to create a sweet card for a friend.

I started out by die cutting "Thanks" from my card base.

I then used the Thanks stamp set to create the "for your amazing friendship" sentiment!

I added some distress inking around the die cut thanks and sentiment!

I then used some of my circular die cuts to add some random accents to the card!
I really like how it turned out!!

The shaker part of the "thanks" makes it so fun!
I finished off the card by adding some sequins to the card base!


"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous Card Kendra! LOVE the dotted circle die you used - Always a joy to see your creations! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

I love this!!! Really beautiful design!! <3