Saturday, October 21, 2017

Magical and Magnificent

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Magical

What a fun theme!!

At first I was thinking about making a Christmas card with a bunch of sparkle!  As I just love how magical the holiday season is!

But then I started thinking girl!  Flipping through my stamps, I found the adorable Magical and Magnificent stamp set!

I decided to use the cute zebra and awesome sentiment, as I thought they were very fitting for the theme!!
I used the coordinating Magical and Magnificent Die Set to die cut around my carousel zebra! 

For behind my zebra, I used the Star Panel Die!!  As you can see, it isn't the entire panel!!  I only used a portion of it!! Genius!  One of my 'light bulb' moments recently!!  I'll be sharing more info on it later next month!!
 I finished off my card by adding a bunch of lovely Gumdrops!!

So much fun in one card!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Your card is soooo CA-UUTE! I love the background and the image.. but that sentiment is AWESOME and can be used for soooo many different cards! I can see an enabler move on your part! LOL Love how sweet it is! Have a great day!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kat Loftus said...

What is behind all the star openings?