Tuesday, October 10, 2017

YNS Be Merry DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Be Merry

What a fun theme!!  With that in mind I decided to grab the new Be Jolly stamp set!!  My son and I absolutely LOVE the adorable deer in the set!  When he seen it he let out a sweet belly laugh!!
The holidays make me wanna be merry and dance!!  I could do the happy dance non-stop when decorating the house!!  I just love the spirit Christmas brings!!  So when I seen the 'Holiday Happy Dance' sentiment in the Be Jolly stamp set as well, I was super excited about this set!!

I also used the coordinating Be Jolly Die Set, so that I could die cut around my reindeer, as I thought it would be super fun to put him on an Action Wobble!! 
So he can dance!!!  I love it!!

Behind him I stamped the Star Ink Splatter with Sunflower Yellow Ink!

Such a fun card!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. that is one ADORABLE Reindeer! I can totally see why your son likes him.... He's too stinkin' Cute and so is your card! Fantastic Holiday card.... :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Annie W said...

O!! My how cute!! Love the happy dance reindeer n card!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! Such a super fun post and card !