Monday, October 16, 2017

Season's Greetings


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun CAS card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

The Script Season's Greetings die is so fun to us to create CAS holiday cards!!

It is definitely the largest sentiment die I have ever used!! I wasn't sure at first how it was going to turn out, but ended up LOVELY it!!
It's great to use to mass produce a bunch of holiday cards!!

I ended up adding two enamel hearts to finish the card off!!

I love the simplicity of this card!!  

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! I hope all is well with you and your Family! :) I like the large die... very nice cursive design... works great for quick mass produced cards for sure... You showcased it perfectly... focusing right on the words and it looks great! Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations