Monday, January 29, 2018

Candy Packages


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have some candy packages to share with you using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I am so in love with the adorable little Rawr stamp set by Lawn Fawn!!  As well as the coordinating Rawr die cut set!

I thought it would be fun to create these packages for my kiddos:
They both absolutely LOVE candy hearts!!  I altered each of them just a little bit to make them different!

Here is a close-up of one of them:
How fun!!

For the heart on each of them, I used my Distress Oxides Inks to add some color on white cardstock, I then stamped the outline of the heart from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On stamp set, as well as the 'Luv U' sentiment and then die cut them out using the coordinating How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On Dies by Lawn Fawn!!  

I thought adding these die cut candy hearts, were the perfect touch!  Brings the sweet treat below into the design above!!

The die cut treat topper I used is from Your Next Stamp!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Too darn cute!!!

Helen said...

These are just so sweet -- and that's not just the candy! Who wouldn't want to receive these?! TFS

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my - those toppers are super cute! LOVE that tiny Dino - Way cute!

Theresa