Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year


Happy New Year Sweet Stamping Friends!

I hope your holidays were full of lovely memories with friends and family!

I love Christmas time!  Especially seeing all the excitement in my kids faces!  It's also so nice to have them off of school for a little while to enjoy some time with them!!  Our days were spent reading and playing many games!!!  As well as crafting together!!

As I do every year, I decided to take a look back on all my projects from last year and pick two of my favorites from each month!!  This was very hard! 

I've included the direct link, just in case you'd like to look back at the project!

January

Snowflakes Are Unique


Love Shaker


----------

February

Deepest Sympathy


Fabulous Layout


----------

March

Toad-Ally Awesome


Thanks So Much



----------

April

Baby Shaker


Mother's Day Box


May

Birthday Shaker


One in a Chameleon


----------

June

Hello Friend


Happy Father's Day



----------

July

Happy Happy Happy


CAS Birthday



----------

August

Let's Celebrate


Silly Birthday



----------

September

Fall


Dance




----------

October

Stack the Holidays


Happy Halloween


----------

November

Christmas Package


Holiday Joy



----------

December

Winter


Holiday Tags


I can't wait to share more lovely projects with you this year!!  Thanks for all the sweet love!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Happy New Year, Kendra.
May your days be filled with joy, love and good crafty friends.
What a fabulous 2017 collection!
I am looking forward to see more of your inspiring projects in 2018.

Helen said...

Kendra, thanks so much for sharing the best of 2017. I always enjoy your blog with its inspiring creations so today's review is delightful. Happy New Year! Looking forward to see what you'll share in the new year.