Friday, March 31, 2017

Thanks so much with IBS


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!


Spring is right around the corner!!  Which means....FLOWERS!  I absolutely love flowers!  They are my other addiction!  

So with flowers on my mind, I decided to grab a few IBS stamp sets and create a pretty card!!

I started my cutting my main card layer at 3 3/4" x 5", I then measured down from the top of the piece of paper at 1 3/4" and made a little pencil mark on each side.  I then ran a piece of washi tape past each pencil mark to help hold the paper to my scrap piece of paper!


I then began having some fun stamping some foliage from the Big Thanks and Words ofInspiration II stamp sets using two different colors of green ink!  
Once I was pleased with how it looked, I started to stamp some of the cute tiny flowers from them sets as well!

Thinking about fields of flowers, I decided to added two little butterflies from the Butterflies stamp set as well!  I just love walks on our land through an area where I planted a bunch of wildflowers and seeing the butterflies! (This card is really making me wish for summer!!)
I love this cute little scene I've created with these tiny stamps!  I originally was going to use one of IBS's gorgeous floral stamps for my card today, but thought it would be fun to focus on the smaller images, as I tend to forget about them once in awhile!  So I thought it would be fun to share how fun they are to use!


My finished card:
I just love how it turned out!

I ended up using the Big Thanks stamp set to add the "thanks", which I stamped just a little into my field of flowers!  And then stamped the tiny "so much" just below it!
Such an elegant thank you card!

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card! Love the details... must try this! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations