Tuesday, March 21, 2017

YNS March Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Laughter is the Best Medicine

It is so true!  Sometimes we get caught up in our crazy lives and just need a good laugh!

I decided to create a card with the Froggie Friend stamp set for today, as every time I looked at him I chuckle to myself!  After creating this card, I even got a chuckle out of my kids!!
This frog to me just screams happy!!

I love how this card turned out with the frog peeking out from behind the layers of paper!!

The 'have a toad-ally awesome day' is also part of the Froggie Friend stamp set!

I finished up the card by adding some Gumdrops!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I could not agree more! Laughter makes us all happy and this card
TOAD-ALLY Screams Happy! Seriously? how could you not expect me to say it! hahaha... Really cute Kendra! Have a Fabulous day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Cynthia said...

Love your colorful CAS design, Kendra. The frog peeking around the edge is adorable.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Jen P said...

Love your bright happy card! The sentiment is fabulous!