Thursday, March 30, 2017

YNS Challenge #61

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

I always really enjoy these challenges!!

There is always a fun card sketch to find inspiration from, which I usually always do!!  There is also a fun photo/colors to find inspiration from as well!!

-----------------

This challenge, I found inspiration from the card sketch and used a few of the colors!!

I used the fun Cute Gnomies stamp set to stamp the gnome with the wheelbarrow with Black Olive Ink!  I used my Copics to color it in!  I then used the coordinating Cute Gnomies Dies to cut it out!  I just love that almost all of YNS's stamps have coordinating dies!  As I am getting older my eyes aren't what they use to be!! LOL!!  Fussy cutting sure isn't as easy as it use to be!!
I also used the "You're awesome and you 'gnome' it" sentiment!" from the Cute Gnomies stamp set, in which I inked up with the Mocha Ink!

-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... LOVE, LOVE the sentiment on this one! Way CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations