Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Baby Notecards


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you seen the new Welcome Baby Release?
I am so in love with so many of the dies, I have done a few happy dances in my craft room!! 

You'll be seeing a bunch of baby stuff over the next few weeks!

First up, I created these sweet little shaker notecards using the Baby Bottle, BABY word and Pacifier dies!!
I just LOVE how they turned out!

As you can see I created a girly one, a boy one and a gender neutral one, as I thought these would be perfect little notecards to put in a baby shower gift!!
Aren't they sweet?!  I'll be making more of these!!!

Just love these square dies!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB baby shakers! LOVE!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my heck! Those are soooo CUTE! Adorable shakers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations