Thursday, August 17, 2017

YNS Challenge #71

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and the sketch!!

Here is my card:
I just absolutely LOVE the Happy Dance stamp set!!  This adorable Lizard, makes me smile!!

This card was actually in the recent Making Cards Magazine!  
And even made the cover!!!

The sentiment was stamp in Black Olive Ink from the Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set!!


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So stinkin cute Kendra. This card just makes me smile!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! That is soooo CA-UTE Kendra! LOVE the happy faces... :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations