Thursday, August 3, 2017

YNS Challenge #70

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

I used the lovely Fall of Color stamp set to create my card:
This card has me wishing for some cooler weather and fall!!!

I stamped the leaves using a few of YNS's inks!! 

I love how the stamp set has the solid leaf, along with an outline!  I really like how this card turned out!!

I used a piece of plaid paper from the newly released Summer Plaid 6x6!!  And the other pieces of pattern paper are from my stash!

I finished up my card by adding a few Enchanted Forest Glittered Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always my dear friend!!

Miss you bunches!!!

Helen said...

This is a lovely card, Kendra. the Autumn colors are so lovely here. TFS

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY Kendra! I'm already making Fall & Halloween cards! I'm so OVER Summer! LOL

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations