Monday, August 14, 2017

You Make Me Smile


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute little notecard to share with you using the new Gone to Seed die set from Frantic Stamper!!
I die cut both the dies in the set using glittery paper!!

I also used the previously released Stitched Square Frames for my frames!!

I stamped the lovely sentiment, from Inspired By Stamping's Smile stamp set!  I love all the awesome sentiments you can create with this one set!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Morning Kendra! Beautiful Note Card! Love the stitched dies you used! Have a lovely day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

This is a delightful card, Kendra. Simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing it.