Saturday, August 19, 2017

Thanks


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a 'Thanks' card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Today happens to be an exciting day for me!  Last year we spent endless hours building our beautiful new home!  Although this year has now been crazy spending endless hours landscaping, we are excited to be having a House Warming party with our friends, family and everyone who helped us with our project!  

So I have been occasionally preparing thank you cards to give those who have helped us!  So I was so super excited to see the lovely new Modern Thanks die!!  I had to have it!!

I put together some of these fun CAS thanks cards:
Sweet, Simple and to the point...THANKS!!

I really like how they turned out!  The added little enamel heart, adds the perfect touch, in my opinion!

I also used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles die set to create the layers!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So HAPPY you got the landscaping done!!! YAY!! Isn't it great when everything finally comes together and you can share it with your friends! So Happy for you! And your card is wonderful! That is a neat die.... I need to go shopping again! LOL :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations