Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sweet Baby


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute shaker card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I am featuring the lovely Brush Script Sweet Baby die!
I thought I would just die cut the sentiment and use the 'scrap' piece, to create a shaker card!  I absolutely love how this card turned out!  The font used for the sentiment, is beautiful!!

I really like the sweet pattern paper I used!!  The animals are just too sweet!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Ca-UTE Kendra! You are the Shaker QUEEN in my book! I LOVE seeing all the different shakers you make... they're so fun & creative! Have a great day!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations