Tuesday, August 8, 2017

YNS August DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Color Me Happy

What a fun theme!

I started coloring the sweet Yummy Cupcake Bunny image and got to thinking that it would be fun to not color it and allow the sweet little recipient of this card get the joy of coloring the image!  Perfect with the theme in mind!!

Coloring always makes me happy!!!

Here is the sweet birthday card I created:
The sweet little bunny is just too adorable!!  I love the sentiment that comes in the set as well!!

I stamped the image and sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, that I die cut using the new Stitched Scallop Rectangle Dies!

Behind the scallop die cut, I place a plaid piece of paper from the awesome new Birthday Girl Paper Pad!!

I adhered a piece of Cotton Candy Divine Twine around the crayons I added to the card, along with a button!

I finished off the card by adding some Pretty Peacock Matte Gumdrops!!  I love these new gumdrops!!

------

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Kendra what an absolutely adorable card/idea! What a sweet image for this type of card. Genius!

Lucy E. said...

What a fun and sweet idea!

Quillish said...

This is fabulous... So clever! Best representative for Colour me happy... :)

Scrapper69 said...

That is just soooo CUTE Kendra! LOVE this idea as a card front... makes me HAPPY! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations