Thursday, August 31, 2017

YNS Challenge #72

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from, as always!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in the colors and followed the sketch!!

The sketch had me dreaming of fall!!  So I grabbed some of my fall paper and fall stamps from YNS to create this beautiful card:
I stamped the 'Autumn Greetings" sentiment from the Sandy Squirrel - Autumn Greetings stamp set with YNS's Black Olive Ink on the yellow polka dot pattern paper!!  I then thought it would be super fun to stamp the large maple leaf from the Fall of Color stamp set around the edges with Sunflower Yellow Ink!!  Adds a nice border around the edge!!

I finished up my card by adding some green glittery gumdrops from the Enchanted Forest Glittered Gumdrops set!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Fall card! Super cute with those fun papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations