Thursday, January 25, 2018

MCT Anything Goes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...
Anything Goes

With that in mind I thought it would be fun to create a Scrapbook Layout!!

I've had this adorable picture of my daughter that I have been waiting to scrapbook!!  When I got the I Adore You Kit, I thought have the picture instantly!!

Here is my layout:
The stamped sentiments are all from the 'Love' die cut from the I Adore You Kit!

I used the two largest die cut hearts in the set to create my own piece of pattern paper, here's a look before I stamped the sentiments and added it to my layout:
How fun!!!

A look at the cluster at the top left of the layout:
I used the Ribbon End Dies set to create the banner. I then used the awesome 'Love' die cut from the I Adore You Kit!  The die cut heart is also from the kit and I embossed it to add a little interest!!

I once again used the lovely 'Love' 'Love' die cut from the I Adore You Kit to create this corner border:
I originally was going to line the three loves together as I was drawing the idea from my daughter's shirt.  But then ended up liking the way I have it laid out best!  

The scallop border around the top left of my photo was created using the Scalloped Stitched Square Dies set!!  It added a nice touch!!

Such a sweet picture and fun layout!!



Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see more wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG....OMG....OMG!!! WOWIE WOW!!! What a Spectacular Layout!!! Your Photo IS Positively Precious!! I'm in total awe of what you created using Miss Emma's Awesome Goodies your total look is Breathtaking and Magnificent!! You totally did a Super Incredible Creative job!! So thanks for sharing your Recipe and spreading the Miss Emma Creaftabulous & Scraptabulous Inspirations in Abundance!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super sweet layout and your daughter is adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful job on your layout! I love the pattern paper you made and the printed ones too. I like how you used the love die and popped a pink heart into them. Wonderful designing!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, Sooo CUTE!!! What a Great Layout Kendra! The photo matches the layout PERFECTLY! Your daughter is adorable in the pic! CUTENESS!!!

Theresa